Finding research paper posted may be a challenge. It is a lot more challenging when it comes to the possibility of rejection which comes from publishing a paper up to a log that is not the right fit. This is where Elsevier’s Journal Finder tool will come in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps authors that are inexperienced find the proper journals with their documents
- Helps writers doing work in multidisciplinary industries identify feasible journals
- Shows journals that provide open-access choices
In regards to the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received a significant overhaul in July 2019. Among the list of updates which were meant to the new iteration of Journal Finder are:
- Additional keyword looking choices, with “look ahead” autofill
- Topic area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more info on the updated Journal Finder here
For inexperienced writers, this might be a specific discomfort point, resulting in rejections, incorporating months to publication and slowing job progress. Nearly a 3rd of people to Elsevier’s Authors’ Home are making an effort to determine which log they ought to submit their paper to.
Meanwhile, editors must search through numerous out-of-scope documents whenever authors choose journals which can be a bad match.
Our role is always to help writers through getting them posted into the best journal that is possible fast as you can.
That is where the Journal Finder tool will come in. Each month since its launch, Journal Finder has been used by more than 60,000 users.
Exactly Just How Journal Finder works
There is Journal Finder right here.
The device produces a summary of Elsevier journals that match the main topic of their abstract. They could then purchase the outcomes predicated on their priorities, such as finest CiteScore or shortest editorial time. Continue reading ‘What’s the very best log for my paper?’ New tool will help